Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Even more D-plus bread!!!



Yes I bought one at 7-Eleven thinking that it would do nicely for breakfast tomorrow. There's a special offer, selling for $1 instead of $1.35-$1.50. I dont see the new flavours with filling type so I settled for this Peanut Bits one. That was at Tanjong Pagar.

When I reached home, at the 7-Eleven near me, I went in and found ALL 3 D-plus bread that have filling!!! How could I resist? So I bought another 4 bread... thinking that I can eat one a day for breakfast and that's a week's worth of breakfast. Bought 2xRed bean paste, 1x purple potatoe paste, 1x white bean paste with chestnut. And I really love these flavours with filling type.

Reached home only to realize that today is already Wed. I only have 2 more work-days... So I gave 3 to mom, and 2 sisters. They been seeing me eat, so let them try lor. Dunno so far I just put on their table. See what they say after eating. Looking at the bread makes me look forward to breakfast tomorrow.

No comments: