Wednesday, May 26, 2010

To "Pong" or Not to "Pong", what will it be?

Tab did tell me that she might not be able to make it for this week's jap due to work. We did "ponten" jap class cos she had alot of grouse and stress from work. So after dinner, we headed to Kino and walked a bit but headed home earlier.

Then I did say that I would go... but IF its me alone... doing ws in the class, also not that enjoyable and learning much. Hmm... I am tempted to go the gym instead and then head home to practice guitar. Argh guitar evaluation is coming really really soon. K so I have somewhat decided that I will do this instead.

But the following weeks, I think I should head for jap class irregardless of whether she goes or not cos for the next 2 weeks, Tab wont be going too. Think po-ten two weeks in a row is enough. Hopefully I will feel obligated to go.

No comments: