Monday, May 31, 2010

Time-filler post

10 minutes until I knock off for the day. Feeling pretty crappy at the moment. Guess the long weekend and the fact I slept at 1am plus last nite came to haunt me for good. But the irony is that I had been sleeping more over the weekend. Though I woke up early as usual without alarm, I did go back to sleep and later slept until noon.

Its just that today would have been a longer day for me, 5 periods but later one got shifted to tomorrow. So that freed up some time which I spent printing the ws to be used for the lesson. That left me rather stoned. Think is the weather. Its like those wanna rain, not rain type weather. Its colder than usual and its making me feel rather uncomfortable to be in the air con office. Luckily I have the jacket. Its not that cold but is just the discomfort from the increased humidity and the cooler temperature.

So after my work for the day ended, I just stoned infront of the laptop checking FB, stocks and even blog. Just to distract my mind from thinking too much about lessons and workstuff. Really zoning out... think tonight sleep earlier a bit.

Dont really like this weather thingy, sensitive to this type of drastic change in weather in the short course of a day. Hope dont come down with something. Dont want to. Later by hook or crook, still be heading for gym. But hopefully wont feel as chilly as now.

No comments: