Saturday, May 08, 2010

Tired day, at least o slept and ate well

I woke up early around 7.30am, earlier than the 8am alarm. Went downstairs to eat porridge with egg again. Really exceeded my usual 2-3 eggs per week quota. So far I've ate almost 1 egg a day. After that headed out for assignment, after assignment, rushed down for guitar. Reached half hr late cos I left late plus still quite a distance from town. After lesson, headed to find lunch and ate U-mian mee pok set B at basement of Po-Mo. It comes with the mee and either coffee or tea. Chose coffee. Verdict is very nice, the mee pok and also the coffee very smooth. Though the same at my area would cost me $3.70 but taste-wise it wins. Don't mind eating it more often after guitar. The name is Eat, eat, next to subway.

Went home, stopped at tiong bahru to run an errand. Today nothing so I headed home, it rained heavily and I was caught in the downpour. But despite being wet after dashing across the road, I find myself smiling and feeling amused at how long it's been since I ever walked in the rain and that nice, cooling feeling of rain. Yep it's been a while. Dried off and change. Was thinking of heading to the gym near 6pm after nap but guess too tired, woke up near 7pm. It meant not enough time cos gum closes at 8pm on weekends.

Have to make it tomorrow then. At this point dunno about tomorrow lunch. I drew out money but for the past 2 days, dad is giving me cold, silent treatment. Mom also not speaking to me since yesterday morning. Cos when she asked me if I was heading out for the nth time in so many days, I answered irritably that I rembrandt abt that 'extra friend' thingy and would head home even though had dinner outside. Then she flared up, was asking cos she wanted to cook Chinese medicine and blah about other stuff all at one go. I ate my bread and coffee quietly then and headed to work. Almost everyday being reminded of NOT to come home late due to those 'extra' following home blah blah. How you expect me to know if you going to say other stuff when everytime is ask whether I be heading out and staying out, with no mention of intention... Really nothing to say. My fault partly but if wanna give me cold treatment then go on... I just sleep more in relative peace and practiced guitar and watch anime.

Dunno how long this double 'cold war' will last.

No comments: