Sunday, May 23, 2010

A highlight and a cut $167 a bit ouch

This Sunday is another where I cancelled the driving slot. Since I cleared the gym quota yesterday, today got rid of the drive slot, free to go for a hair cut. After checking that maybe go out with family to eat in the evening, so I called for an appointment at 2, came home near 5. Again almost forgot the whole boredom of highlighting plus also treatment. Closed my eyes several times to rest.

Irritating weekend, so rare that really no reason to wake up early but still I woke up near 8am, and can't go back to sleep. So started the day, dabaoed breakfast, ate pork porridge which I didn't like and went to Central to check out the ringgit exchange rate but not high enough to exchange so headed home to wait for hair appt time.

The highlight colours are not that obviouc, hopefully will turn lighter. I didn't dare go for the really gold ones... Next time. Now stoning around and waiting for dinner.

No comments: