Friday, May 21, 2010

Zzzzzing @ Work

Hmm yesterday was tiring. I felt tired, had my lessons reduced to 2 periods cos the level wasnt in, they went for outdoor activity. Then inbetween lessons, I have like 4hrs of free time. Spent it surfing, FBing, and things here and there.

After that still had cca. Had a friendly match but misadventure, cos bringing them to wrong venue due to miscom. After we arrived, I still had to give instructions here and there to ensure that the matches got started instead of just standing around, waiting and waiting. So after things got started then I still walked around so that when one set finishes, can continue another round.

So I left 1hr later after than my usual. Headed for assignment, damn stoned. Even more stoned after that... ultimate stoned when I returned home. Then talked with sister, went to sleep earlier after putting in the Naruto dvd and letting it play in the background. Its just to diffuse this 'too much of Japanese' cos of work, so I listen to lighter use of Japanese in anime. Otherwise, everytime hear Jap think of work. So hope to cancel out the effect.

Then woke up ultimate stoned today. Even my collegue noticed that I was very slow and stoner than usual. I have no lesson at all cos of cancellation of sole class for the day. My sister actually asked if I had to turn up at work, which I still did have to. To be fair to me, I did do work-related. I actually had already printed out a set of flashcards and laminated them on Tuesday, then today I cut it and sort it into 3 sets and at the same time, enlarge and laminated another set for the next set. So after that even lagi more stoned.

I did head out for longer and more luxurious and delicious lunch nearby at Ginza. I even wore jeans and t-shirt though many have done so, its just I decided that after work, I would just head down-town irregardless whether anyone is meeting up. Either to just watch a movie to chill or just walk around irregardless.

A bit too cooped up feeling maybe cos last weekend, I didnt go out, just headed for classes, work, assignment and gym. Really like not much and feeling the fatique a bit too much that I wanna a change in routine by going out, also a reward for my 'working' hard esp the fatique from yesterday.

So town, here I come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog....
http://mistelnik.blogspot.com/