Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bakerzin Macarons are Nice

In the same, rainy afternoon I went temple praying with my mom, we ended up in Vivocity. I treated her to Bakerzin. The macarons are good, though the pink bundung one was ultra sweet. Then her order of a cake-like-pastry thing was good too. I ordered this vanilla ice cream chocolate puff like thingy that was toooooooo sweet and left both of us feeling sick from the sweetness. Later she bought an entire chocolate cake that was at 50% discount up til end of May.

Its been hectic so far. I am kept away from checking on the live prices of shares by the earlier and longer hours. But I try to login after I reached home. By then its already near 12am. Though I have to wake very early, I dont care too much. Think this is important. I was reading the Zhen Yuan Chang's book up around 2am despite being very very tired. Cos after the movie with Candle, I reached home near 12am. Update shares, bathe, stone a bit, already past 1am. Then read the book until I almost fell asleep with the lights on again. Yes, I shouldnt over-tax my health.

I wish I have more time for these pursuits. I will make time for them. Though I am supposed to sleep earlier tonight, I shall try to clear a bit of the reading. So far I am still not going in, today prices rose a little bit, so far for some counters, its still overall lower, some went back to high, the prices are not attractive enough for me to buy-in. I rather wait a bit more patiently and practice refrain. I must remember to make better Money-Management decisions and ensure that this time, I would have a LT, ST trading cash portfolio portion, both in the SG and Msia markets.

No comments: