Saturday, May 16, 2009

Despair Rays

Stock market wise, some counters are coming down from the dizzy heights. But is it the correct timing to enter? That I am not sure. I am not well versed in Wave Theory to judge. I shall just be monitoring and if prices reach my target, I want to start builing up my 2 cash portfolios for another round.
________________________________________

Incidentally, I bought 3 Cds, Taylor Swift- Fearless, Timeless Rock Vintage and FFXI soundtrack. All I have left unlistened on my table until Thurs, I decided to listen to Taylor Swift while lying in bed, I blacked out after the 3rd song, just was so tired. Did the same thing on Friday, knocked out before 1st song finished. Today, I finally finished listening to the songs, not bad, quite like 7 tracks in the album, most of which I have heard over the radio.

Then started listening to the Vintage rock album and discovered something about myself. I dont really like slow rock styles, some of it is fine, but my taste tends towards louder, heavier rock. Too much ballad rock is boring for me too. This was also reflected in my taste for Jrock music.

Was discussing guitar with a coursemate, he like X-Japan and can play the melody version of their famous songs. I listened and am impressed, but I really havent listened to X-Japan in a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNG time. I have their best collection and listened during my Sec/JC days. I like a few of their songs, not all. X-Japan can be considered the Godfather of Visual Rock cos they are the pioneer and hugely successful visualkei band. But they are mainly a soft rock ballad band. If you ask me which band I would like to play the songs, I would say Gazette over X-Japan.

Also chanced upon this very famous Jrock band - Despairs Ray. Its been around for quite a while, I think. But I looked at a few pv, like this one the best. The vocalist has a powerful voice, flexible and also a nice body... LoL, look at the pv and you'll know what I am talking about. Its the song that I was listening to while calculating share prices.


________________________________________

I am sian. Cos there is work at the back of my head. Why? Because last weekend and this weekend, I have to dabao exam stuff back to mark over the weekends. Its ridiculous. I already went in early for the whole week to do exam marking for hours, yet I have to bring back to mark over my weekend. My rest time!

So I wanna sleep and forget things, cannot. Want to go out late, also cannot. I am so reluctant to open it up to mark. I rather be doing 101 things than this. It seriously spoils the weekend. Maybe I will be able to force myself to do it and get it over and done with. I hate this job.

No comments: