Thursday, May 07, 2009

I am so Unmotivated

Following Tab and Quetzal's blog entries about being unmotivated, I didnt know it was to pre-cursor to today.

Ask me personally for details. Let it be put simply, instead of making me re-think or defer my decision. It has in fact hastened it. I thought through the entire episode and felt it was about time to leave. Its not demotivated. Its entirely lost motivation.

A breath of fresh air would do me good.
_________________________________________

On the CRAZY stock market. I came back rather late, been out walking around, thinking about today. Felt better after a hot bath, a drink (non-alcoholic) and opening up laptop. My dad asked me to help check the Malaysian stock counter prices, cos the prices are not available on Teletext. So I login and told him. Then he told me SG Market FLEW.

Flew was an understatement. Within a space of 1 day, some of the counters I've just sold either yesterday or the day before, shot up $0.30 to a maximum of $0.89. That's easily $1.3k gone from IF I had sold them a bit later. The good news is that I still have some, very little counters left. Plus even the unmoving ones are starting to rise. Great, lemme get rid of them and earn the final bits of profits to achieve my now EVEN MORE PRESSING TARGETS now that my decision seemed to be made for me.

No comments: