Sunday, May 24, 2009

CDs and Gaming convention

I headed out around 3pm to Vivo. The goal, to buy the game soundtracks I saw the other time. In my last visit, I bought FFXI soundtrack but its not by Nobuo Uematsu. Apparently there are at least 2 FFXI out there. Why? I dont know.

I had saw other FF cds. Today I bought them at one shot, FF Dissidia, FF remix and FFXI piano collection. For the FF remix, I saw Mambo de Chocobo, and some other songs performed in Distant Worlds. I havent listened yet so not sure if its orchestral version. Why did I buy them? Well these are the taiwan versions, ie much much cheaper than the Japanese imported or even buying from US. I better buy them cos that shop only stocks a small supply. I enquired but they dont do orders. Just have whatever is there.

For the original soundtracks for FFXI to FFXIII, I would have to look harder for them. It would be best to find the taiwan versions, a 4disc set would most likely cost around $60 instead of $100++

Then I headed to Suntec for the gaming exhibition thing. So disappointed, had expected to see cheaper consoles, or at least more stuff. So little. The most I saw are Maplestory with numerous computers set up for pple to play the game. They had 10x exp for the launch of Maplestory Episode 2. Err I have lost touch with maple. My characters are still there but their growth have stagnated. The main game I am playing is 'my Stocks', besides the occasional PSP Patapon 2. Just too tired after a long day to play or do much.

I left empty-handed, not even with the bag that many people were carrying. Dunno how they got it and also cant be bothered. I decided to put off the I-touch first cos the GSS is starting next week, see if got better deal then.

On the bus ride home, I was reading a bit of the wave theory and trying to commit some basic rules to memory, so I read through, re-read again and again, then try to list out the rules from memory. But I guess the past few days and nights of going out and late nights plus woken up insanely early, took its toll. I was so tired and seh by the time I reached home. Initially I wanted to sleep for a while but just eaten dinner. Also there is some work to do... SIAN!

I wanna play guitar, listen to CD and read the books - comics, wave, guitar book. Signz. Think I shall go and lie down a bit.
_________________________________________________

On the bus rides to and fro, I was thinking about lots of stuff. How to make money? How to make money from stocks? What areas should I pursue after? What areas am I interested in? Was trying to think up some games to make for selling. Was considering some courses to take up. Was trying to plan for the next step. And one thing I note and should remember is that I should be in a line that doesnt require much human interaction in the job nature. Hmm... I should have my own biz, so I dont have to listen to others bossing me around. Think partly from pondering about so many things, it contributed to my stone-ness.

No comments: