Sunday, May 03, 2009

Crap... more pigging out again... Argh

The pigging out stopped briefly on Friday where I ate just home cooked meals.

On Sat, it came back with a vengence. I felt hungry, headed out to buy a drink and 4D, ended up renting comics and dabao Char Quay Tiao. Was feeling hungry and called sister who was also hungry at home. Hence dabao 2 packs home. Ate a big pack of Char Quay Tiao with water chest nut water.

That was yesterday. Today, I went next door to dabao Egg and Plain prata for breakfast cos woken up early by loud noises from Block Party. Ate 2 and then slept again. Woke up, ate 1/2 plain and stoned around. The weather was punishing and boredom crept up to me. I ended up reading rented comics, starting to play Patapon 2, which I left off 2 weeks ago to study for Jap test. Think I played until very siong. Got a call from sister who was out. She asked if I was hungry and asked if I wanted to dabao food. Given the other food choices from the hawker centre, I asked for Water chestnut drink and Char Quay Tiao again. So both of us ended up eating and drinking exactly what we had yesterday.

So after 2 packs of Char Quay Tiao, my 'fat meter' sounded an alarm. I resolved myself to go for another session of swimming, making that the 3rd session in this week. I had intended to swim 16 laps but dunno why, feel a bit weak, so ended up with 12 laps. I better control this PIGGING OUT... swimming 3rd session in a week is kinda tiring. I better re-think eating so much if the trade-off is to add 1-2 more swim sessions.

My body must be rebelling from the 'mostly' healthy diet that I kept to since I've started the food diary. The most I had was 1-2 fast food meals, the rest are either home cooked meals, Zha Fan, or occasionally malay Zha Fan. Suddenly the taste buds decided to take over, eating things like Fried food, fried chicken, fried fish, fried quay tiao, fried hokkien mee etc etc. The good thing about this is that I've passed by the hawker centre this evening and didnt feel like eating anything from there. That may be good news. Think I'll be eating plainer stuff like porridge and rice for the next few days.

Though I did ate 2 small bowls of plain fried rice, with bean sprout and ketchup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa "pigging" out sure is an appropriate adjective. =D

1390