Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Enjoy Your Gains

Seriously I have no idea why is the market so strong, prices fell for a few days last week. Then when this week started, prices shot up. My dad was saying that its liquidity driven so expect strong market.

Which means, I AM still waiting at the sidelines. Patience and Refrain, Patience and Refrain, I kept reminding myself. Well my CPF portfolio and Msia portfolios are intact cos I decided to keep them longer term. They have paper gains.

Its my Cash portfolio that is almost empty. Left with 5 lots of 1 counter only. Plus that counter is the more stagnant one. The rest, I have sold off and am waiting to buy-back.

I wish that days can go by faster, guess I am that impatient. I expect to use June holidays to monitor stock prices more actively despite the work and travel plans.

My dad saw that the market is going up, he told me he is not going to trade for at least this week. Cos like what candle said, rising market dont interest her. Yar. I waw telling him, like got nothing to do, he said "Now I am enjoying the gains. Money cannot finish earning one, so dont regret selling off a bit too early at times."

Okay... I try to keep myself occupied by reading up the Wave Theory. I wanted to start, but by the time I reach home, after all the activitites, I lie in bed and am knocked out. Most nights, I fell asleep with the books in the bed, still wearing spectacles, lights still on.

Intend to go to Borders tonight after Jap. Look out for some TA or Wave theory books cos the one that my Dad loaned me is in Chinese, which is fine but I would like to study it without having to do translation in my brain.

No comments: