Saturday, May 02, 2009

Spent Labour Day sleeping

Its past midnight now. I left off the previous blog entry to go for 2nd swimming session this week.

Man, this week I really let myself go. PIGGING OUT for 4 days in a row, during dinner or should I say 5.

Sun dinner - Carl's Jr Burger Meal
Mon dinner - Mutton soup with rice, a plate of Or Jian (fried oyster with egg), plus 2 Bao Bin cos I dabaoed those home.
Tue dinner - A whole spring chicken, plus half bowl rice, coleslaw
Wed dinner - chicken rice with veg dinner, then a pack of hor fan plus half pack of hokkien mee.
Thur dinner - fish and co, 1/2 of sea food platter for one, a Salmon ginza, sautee vegetables, 1 fishy maria, 1 deep sea.

Tell ya, its the stress and sianness from work that caused me to want to eat unhealty stuff. Though I must admit I did enjoy Thur dinner alot with Candle and FH due to the drinks, plus the music was good too.

Today I stoppped pigging... Signz I dare not go up on the weighing scales yet.

Decided to save the situation by heading to swim today with sisters. Swam 16 laps instead of usual 12 laps. Then I tried my drowning, water drinking 'Free style'. My sister has been tryin to teach me for 2 sessions now. Still kinda hopeless. Then I hope to go swimming again, try Sat AND Sun too. Desperate Pigging out requires Desperate weight loss measures. But most likely in the evening to avoid whole pool of little kids. Plus its a welcomed relief from this hot and humid weather.

Before heading out to swim though, I was trying very hard to sleep. Woke up around 8am, went back to sleep. Woke up around 10am, went back to sleep. Woke up around 1pm, ate lunch. After reading more of TA, felt tired, fell asleep again. Woke up 4pm. Ate sardine sandwiches, stoned, went online to blog, update share prices, then finally it was near 7pm, headed out to swim.

I was telling my sister "I am trying so hard to sleep, sleep so many times, and its still only 4pm!" But finally today has ended. Now I am so awake. Am perspiring just being infront of the laptop. Hope to get more sleep. I have 2 stacks of work left at the corner. Hope I have enough resolve to do it gradually... Signz. Hope my 'soldiers' work more dilligently for their master so that she can really rest more and dont have panda eyes.

No comments: