Sunday, June 06, 2010

Apps Gaming Crazy - Angry Birds

IR introduced the free app that one has to find the items and press on game. Then while I was downloading it last night, I decided to download the Angry Bird lite.

Then today showed my sister that find-item game and they played for 10mins. Then I mentioned there's this Angry Bird and once they started, they cant stop. That was in the morning, by night we finished the lite version. I just bought the paid version and Geoky is playing it fervently.

We ate lunch at Aston's express which just opened at a coffeeshop nearby. Its cheaper and the portions are much bigger. My double up chicken left me feeling bloated for the entire day though I didnt eat breakfast at all. The good part is as long as there are empty tables in the coffeeshop, can order, then sit and wait, no need to queue. Most of my family ate Fish but its not so good. I had my usual of Hickory BBQ chicken and Crispy Fried chicken with 2 sides for $9.90. When the plate come, I noticed that the chicken pieces are much bigger. Woah... really eat until very full.

Then I felt rather bad cos this weekend, I been eating quite a bit. Nandos chicken and platter, Yogurt, then pasta and soup and blended green tea. Then today had Astons double up. As it was part of our earlier 'Father's Day' so I volunteered to sit in my dad's car as he drove. The rest went home after lunch. He drove to Changi, then later wanted to head to Tanan Merah Ferry Terminal, but missed the turn. We ended up at Changi Point and near Changi Ferry Terminal. Then he wanted to take some pics which I took of him, then he drove to Tanan Merah Terminal, after which he drove home. By the time I reached home, I just stoned in front of the tv with anime. Almost fell asleep and delayed leaving home for gym.

But near 6pm, I got myself up and got changed, got ready water bottle and headed out to gym. Gym closes at 8pm so reached around 6.30pm for my usual 1.5hr workout. Manged to do it but not sure why felt a bit weaker, maybe is due to earlier bout of sickness this week, so hid at home and slept a lot. Hopefully, dare not step on the weighing machine. Let me work off the extra stuff eaten tomorrow first, maybe weigh mid-week...

Incidentally when one cannot pass the stage in the Angry Bird app, we become irritated. Angry birds indeed.

2 comments:

Er. said...

It happens everyone, actually! The moment you fail to cross a stage/part of an application, you become irritated! :P

HellboundYenn said...

Yup true indeed :)