Thursday, June 03, 2010

SIAN, sick

Its really been a while since I've felt this sickly...

It started somewhere on Tuesday. Had been coughing more than usual. Been battling a bout of sickness or the feeling of sickliness. After cca, felt really bad, but I went back, had a hot bath and ate dinner. Wrapped myself in jacket and headed out for assignement. I had thought I had recovered cos my tuesday evening, I was feeling pretty good and back to normal.

BUT Wed was lagi bad. Woke up and still okay. Headed to work and then in the middle of the day felt bad. NOW if there is a question about mc, the problem is that my classes are in a running schedule with different teachers for different days, cos there is like 4 classes but I got for 3 lessons in a week, so its running. For another level is 3 claases in a week and I go for 2 lessons... So it really running. SO if I am absent, can really mess up the schedule. Also that since I am the assistant, not the main, so that meant, I can so call 'rest' a bit here and there during the lesson itself. But when I headed home, I decided to skip japanese class. Really felt cold in a hot sunny day when I reached home. So I had a quick dinner and slept. SLept like a log and sweated like a water fountain. I woke up in the evening to have a hot bath. And went back to sleep again but watching anime. Still sweated some more through the night.

This morning, I thought after all the SWEAT, I should be better but stomach started acting up. Then its been yoyo-ing between Feel Good/Feel Sick/Feel Good/Feel Sick. I had asked for permission to skip cca. Also cancelled assignment for tonight. Think I am going to see the doctor later and then sleep it off with anti-bodies or medicine. My body cant seem to repel the sickness entirely on its own. Alright I give in and will stay home.

IF tomorrow not well, enough I am going to stay home instead of going out for dinner.

No comments: