Friday, June 11, 2010

Graveyard cleaning

Today the whole school and staff had to travel to the Jap graveyard to do cleaning. Its a first, didnt know there's a jap grave yard. So I bought a change of clothes. We had to take the bus and it took abot 50mins of travelling, through areas like Clementi, Queenstown, Adam Rd, Bishan, Serangoon to finally Yio Chu Kang. I felt as though I have travelled half of Singapore by then.

Surprisingly the Jap graveyard is well-maintained and sits right in the midddle of a sprawling neighbourhood of private houses. So I followed the class I was assigned and also helped to pull weeds growing from the tombstones. Quite hard work, but as usual, there were students who did dilligently and those who didnt but fooled around. Hence the need for me to help out... Cos see some graves not tended to. At the end of if, then took another 45min ride back to workplace. We locals, cao geng a bit, headed out for earlier and longer lunch, but seen by quite a few jap teachers... err

Ate for the 2nd day in a row at West Coast Cafe, yesterday we ate the 2 person set. Today cos there's 3 of us, we ordered another 2 person set and the Curry Fish Head. Eat until very full indeed. Then I was dropped off cos I had lesson after lunch. Headed back and changed out of the clothes and just finished my lesson. A bit stoned. So far no sms for dinner. If nothing, just head home and rest after that go to gym. Think I have been eating too good food this week. Had Bawang Penyat, Prata, 2 days of West Coast Cafe. Really need an extra workout to help burn off.

Now really quite stoned. Not really thinking about things to get ready for next week. Err lemme chill a bit more first, then when I am ready, I will go and get those ready.

No comments: