Sunday, June 06, 2010

Citysquare and Jusco Tebrau

This has been an interesting sat. Guitar got cancelled, assignment got cancelled. Due to having both of them, I actually didn't attned a church but still sent the full church-wedding ang bao amount and turned down a hi-tea organized by a collegue at Shang Rila so that saved me a spending $60-70. I headed to Malaysia with Quetzal.

We headed into Citysquare and ate at Nandos chicken. There's been a big hoo ha about the Nandos in Singapore and the throngs of pple queuing meant cannot get in. The grilled chicken is pretty good but the peri-peri sauce not to my taste. I ordered the starter platter that had pita bread, chicken drumlets, sausages and mini kebab and it's good. Those were the tenderest kebab I had ever eaten. If eat again, would go for their kebabs.

Then we walked around, but like nothing much to buy. The pirated discs also many are not clear so bought some for mom and sister. Didn't have the Naruto set for episodes 301-400 yet might need another 3-4 months cos current episode is 380+ only. Okay fine. Ate the yogurt with fruits, kiwi, strawberry and mango. Been seeing it for quite a while but didn't try in sg. Verdict, it's very 'shiok'. The yogurt is a bit sourish but the fruits are sweet so it's a nice and refreshing feeling. But if fruits sour, double sourish and you perk up. Nicer than ice cream at least to me.

We walked around a bit but nothing much to buy though I must admit eat until very full. Around 4.45pm, we headed to Jusco Tebrau. Reached there without any misadventure. Also not that much to buy inspite of walking around, so ended up go for massage. Think this time spent about Rm$230, mainly on meals. 1hr of massage with tips abt $90. It was rather crowded and it seemed to be the Sultan's birthday coupled with sg school holiday, so more pple and kids.

Just found out there might be an Astons at my area, so we are going to eat there for lunch. But I haven't eaten yet and am very hungry... I want fish porridge.

No comments: