Monday, June 21, 2010

Feeling a bit lethargic but stocks are moving up!

Hmm... my typical problem is acting up a bit... due to the funny weather. Its too hot at night that I have to blow the fan in order to sleep. Then wake up feeling cold. Switch off then continue to sleep some more. But morning is quite chilly. Hopefully dont have the rain-sun-rain-sun. I have been taking precaution by wrapping up in jacket and drinking some cough syrup and if something like a slight headache is forming, took a panadol. But just wish for another weekend to come quickly.

I actually spent the whole Sunday at home. Instead of going to gym, I just felt quite tired so stone on bed, watching Naruto anime. Geoky looked at me from the doorway and kept shaking her head when I told her I was quite tired and also partly feeling lazy...

I didnt laze off today though. Really had to resolved myself to go and was so sleepy today, its been a rather hectic day. I did go to gym though that meant, last week, I only went once. Nevermind, this week watch my diet a bit more closely and make sure I go for second time. Ya I feel guilty about the weekend indulgences, that included Astons chicken, Seafood Nabe, Ice cream, also Sunday ate Gado Gado, my konkyaku jelly and even Magee mee.

Just feeling the grouse of work, the same issues. And I am not the only one. The other is feeling it more comparatively cos of the language. Well I still hope to continue before signing up for the JET cos I wanna top up my diminished reserve back to $30k.

The good news is that Stock market has started going up!!! So that means, IF it can go up more, I can start selling some lots on hand and make more money. Can only keep fingers crossed that no other financial blunders that trigger the stock market to fall.

No comments: