Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wanna Go Home Soon / Personal Pantry

5 more minutes until the second class for today. Today is lighter a bit cos 3 periods but cos yesterday I had an intensive day of 5 periods, so felt quite tired. Also I spent 1 period preparing out the activity for tomorrow's lesson, so quite stoned at the moment. The bell has just rung, I have 5 more minutes before I have to head up.

Today I plan to take it a bit easier cos just only into the second day of the week and I am already quite tired??? Maybe its to do with yesterday's gym session too. Maybe just feeling the effects. Today have cca also... see how. Postponed assignment to go home and practice guitar but maybe for up to an hour before fingers pain. Hmm go out also dont have anything in mind.
Local collegue is considering ordering in fast food delivery cos she doesnt feel well to walk out and also it was raining earlier.
__________________________________

I went for class and came down to a Soccer KFC, Ole Ole Meal. Its very very filling. A full size Zinger with a piece of chicken plus Potatoe mash and a can of Pepsi. Really worth the value, $6.80 - add $1.50

We ate and the rest of the collegues look on, dunno in envy or shaking head inside??? LOL, I am too hungry to care. Finished up all except the Pepsi. Now I am washing down with Oolong Tea. Later have to make sure I do the cca and most likely run with them??? Dunno about stamina this week but feeling a bit fat. Maybe cos I know that I am still trying to get rid/balance out the amount of eating done last week.

Now I have a free period. Just spent some getting ready for tomorrow. Then really feel like stoning. BUT sometime dunno what to do with the free time on hand. Also the workplace dont really have any place to "hide-out" and sleep or anything. Cos during the 10min breaks for every lesson, there are students walking all around the place. Only thing I can think of is to get an empty room and hide inside.... Havent done that yet. So far, I've been just sitting at my table, which by the way, the entire staff office is an open-concept, no barriers between each table. All lined up and with someone facing you, classified by the level. At least I am grateful that in my row, there's only 3 of us sitting and I have no immediate neighbhours on the left and right. Only the other local collegue sitting facing me on her own table. Think I shall just stone some more and think of more blog entries, but then again many things like stocks, driving and FB can be completed in mere minutes...
__________________________________

This morning due to the very heavy rain, my pants were mostly drenched and my feet were soaking wet. Wearing other pair of shoes without socks cos socks wet, no extra. Luckily today is cca day so brought another pair of pants. Think I need to put one pair of pants here and maybe 1-2 pairs of socks. The shirts that I ordered came but even a SMALL size is a bit too long for me... esp on the sleeves. Nevermind, I ordered 5 so am going to be wearing over-sized dry-fit shirts during cca timing. Socks still wet, pants too. Dry so slow in air-con???

Yesterday after gym workout, I went to NTUC to buy some grocery to stock up at workplace. Cos the current supply of cans of Coke Zero/Green Tea and supply of Curry Flavour Instant cup noodles are running low. So yesterday I bought more instant noodles, got curry, seafood, chicken and those are small cup noodles. The medium-sized ones Mee Soto and Abalone Chicken flavour. And the BIG ones in Kimchi, Seafood and Chicken flavour. The surprising thing is that a small cup noodle cost $0.95 but a large cup noodle only cost $1.38 and the size difference is quite big. I also bought 6pax cans of Green Tea, Coke Zero and Gui Hua Tea. Just that today's rain was too strong for me to consider bringing both bags to work cos heavy and needed both hands. So I brought the lighter one and re-stocked our supplies. Tomorrow then bring the other heavier bag over. I must admit, its quite fun re-stocking our cupboard.

For the rest of the collegues, they have clothes, food, books in their cupboard, which is quite big, 1m x 70cm with 3 shelves. So far, we have used it to stock food. I did put in an ultra big umbrella and my badminton racket. The rest are food stuff. I got another small cupboard outside the staffroom and I've put a formal jacket, and the 5 shirts. So maybe put in extra change of pants, socks there. The Oolong tea tastes pretty good, I should bring a few more 1.5litre bottles and stock at work also.

So far in my shelf in the cupboard, I have Meiji plain biscuits, 2 packs of corn caramel tidbit, a couple of cans of Coke Zero, some leftover packs of sauce from the few delivery eat-in, more than 10 cup noodles, a pack of disposable spoons and chopsticks, 2 packs of Hershey's chocolate. I havent even eaten one chocolate yet, though I did open a pack and offered 2/3 of it to collegues by putting on the common table with a note "Eat Please". Its gone by the end of the day, just show how much they do like chocolate, especially Hershey's Dark Chocolate Kisses. The other I bought is a Hershey's Special Dark chocolate mix, with sweet chocolate, with peanuts, with rice crisp. Just cut it open and going to sample it a bit. And that's my shelf only.

The other 2 local collegues each are stocking one shelf, with mostly tibits eg Wang Wang, Taokaenoi Seaweed, packs of chips and more. But those I dont really eat cos its easy for me to suffer from "heatiness" in Chinese or too much of such stuff would make me feel extremely thirsty and body is like water-depraved for too long. Hence I avoid snacking as much as I can. Museli bars and crackers and occasional chocolate are alright.

Another 20mins more to last lesson and then later shortly after is cca. Guess I am a bit sleepy and wish to sleep, yet when I reach home, I dont really do it.

No comments: