Sunday, June 27, 2010

HIbernation

In the end, I went back on my plans to use Fri and Sat to exercise at the gym. I did make up for it by going to the 2nd session this week today.

Well, I did mention that I got 3 extra periods added. Then on Friday, I got another period added to make it a 5-periods day. Its very mentally taxing cos out of a day of 6 periods, its almost the whole day. Plus due to event, ate in. Though I must admit, I quite enjoy that lunchtime concert performance by students. The talent is there.

But it meant that by the end of my work day, I was mentally very tired. I went home as per normal, decided to have a nap to recover a bit. But when I woke up at 6.30pm due to the alarm, I decided to 'white-flag' and slept on until near 8pm. Then went downstairs to eat dinner of dark yellow chinese noodles Zi Char style. My mom went back to her hometown and also heading to Genting with her friend, so have to settle my own meals. No problem with that esp living in Sg.

Sat, was informed that guitar lesson was cancelled and thus after assignment, I was free. Decided to head home, eat lunch rest a bit then go gym. But was feeling tired. So stoned at home watching Naruto. Until Geoky came back from her keyboard lesson and both of us went to eat Astons. The coffeeshop full of people, so we dabaoed. I had a Double-Up chicken again and Again eat until very full. I swear that's the last time I am eating that when I eat from neighbourhood type Astons. But I must admit, stomach didnt growl at night.

Today I woke up at the ungodly time of 7am. Partly is body clock, partly is need to pee. Made myself go back to sleep, woke up at 9.45am and went out to dabao breakfast. I wanted to eat the Gado-gado which is potato, egg, longton rice, veg in a lot of sweeter satay sauce. Its only available on weekend. Last week, I dabaoed it for the first time, but an extra pack for mom and dad to eat. Dad kept saying how the Muar Version called "Satay Mee" is nicer. Duh... This is Singapore and this is not even meant to be eaten in Mee form. I must admit the Satay Mee from Muar is really delicious and not something that I ever tasted in Singapore before. This Gado-gado comes a bit close.

So I dabaoed a pack of Gado-gado but changed the longtong rice to yellow noodles for my Dad, so that its closer to the Satay Mee he like. I ate the normal form, reminding myself that I shouldnt compare cos they are meant to be different. He didnt complain so much this time. So that's both our brunch. For just $2.50, the amount is really very filling and lasting also.

Then I went online to play some Facebook games, stone. Until 4.30pm where I resolutely pushed myself to change and head to the gym. Its more empty, so did my usual workout. Felt a bit weaker... maybe cos have cca this week but nevermind.

Tomorrow my first gym session of another new week. Just living each day and week at a time until its time to have a good break. 5 weeks more to go. Dont intend nor want to fall ill anytime. Hope the weather can cooperate and I try to cover up.

No comments: