Wednesday, June 02, 2010

My Poketos

My Poketo wallet



The rest that me and my collegue took turns to choose from












Since she ordered first, and I joined in later, she got to choose first, then I, then we reversed the order, I choose first then she did, then her turn and I, basically I got the second last choice and she got the last respectively at the end.

So keeping in mind that I might just give to my sisters, I looked for more of those without people type when possible. Though life isnt perfect and dont really see any of the out-of-print in the 10s we got.

The only thing is that there is 3 cards slots, a coin pouch and a part for notes. So it meant I can only put in 2 atm, 1 ezy with IC, put in notes. Coins and other cards to go into another coin pouch/purse. That can be the sub wallet. So different to go out with a lighter wallet.

No comments: