Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chinese Medicine, Laxative and Me

Went to see the sinseh on Sunday, and he said I looked like crap due to the flu. He said I had alot of heatiness inside and its causing the illness, so if I took a huge crap, I would be better cos the heatiness is trapped inside, mostly in the intestine area. Hence he gave me some chinses medicine with mild laxative inside cos I complained that I didnt want to crap my pants as I still had to work on Monday. Reached home, I took a western laxative pill instead of 2 so that I can crap it out before I go to work. That meant I couldnt go out after for fear of crapping my pants.

Unfortunately it didnt work. On monday, I didnt go to the loo instead. I reached home in the evening and took another 2 western laxative pills so that I could crap all I wanted since I dont intend to head to work today. Then this morning, I felt the pangs and went to the loo about 3 times. Think that's still not done yet. BUT today, the toilets will be fixed cos the pipes damn old and my dad feared that crap would land on his head while he's in the loo hence the workers are coming very soon. SHIT! What if I felt pangs and needed to go? Both toilets wont be working leh! OMFG! Got errands to run but fearful of crapping so didnt go out. Sian.

No comments: