Wednesday, March 18, 2009

JB shopping

Following the earlier post, I asked my dad if he wanted to drive in to JB. He didnt mind so me and him headed out around 11am. Man the new Iskandar complex is such a poor design of extreme bottlenecks that by the time we cleared the new custom, it was already 12.40pm. An hour 10mins of jamming.

We headed to CitySquare and ate at Vivo. After that we headed to the youth belt named Inner City where dvd sellers are about. Spent RM$150 there alone. There are also games, T-shirts, lots of funky teens stuff there, much like Hereen. Saw some funky T-shirts and PSP games but didnt want my dad to wait too long, so just walked past most shops.

Headed to walk around a bit more, just walking past the shops from top to bottom. Saw a BodyShop and headed inside. For all Oceanus lovers, Msia bodyshop are carrying Oceanus scent whereas its completely stopped in Sg. Also I bought 2 bottles of Gardenia and 1 bottle of Cherry Blossam perfume for RM$196! One is for my mom since she quite like the Gardenia scent I am using. Then saw the Cherry Blossam one and it smelt pleasant too. So got that. Later let her choose which one she wants. Ouch, my RM$400 bucks almost all gone. My dad offered to loan me in case I wanted to buy more. But as I replied him, "borrow to invest, still can but borrow to spend, better not."

We headed back and reached around 3.50pm. Its a good trip despite the hiccup with the Msia immigration going in. Later still have Jap class. I will try to reach there on time for a change.

No comments: