Sunday, March 22, 2009

A kinda plain day (edited)

Incidentally my Chibi Cai Shen has dropped off from my bag. Oh no, a sign?

So I am asking my sisters if they are buying key chains for me to get me another one. I feel so insecure without one.


You are The Wheel of Fortune


Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success


The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



K going to practice guitar and see if by evening, there's any interesting stuff happening.

Err I fell asleep after playing the guitar. Woke up and went next door to pay bills, buy 2 items from supermarket. So uneventful. BUT seriously I didnt want to head down to Orchard area, cos I was there on Friday and Saturday already. Even if I reached there, I cant really think of a place I wanna go so reluctantly stayed home. Came back, ate dinner, played more guitar then went online to update Stocks prices. Been unable to access the Poems account for 2 days due to maintainence. Then while surfing around, found this few old music videos. Think is 70s, 80s? Catchy tune.

The Rasuptin song last heard in the Poltergay movie.



Moskau, a song I had never heard before but it has a nice dramatic introd and the tune kinda catchy. Nice 80s song? Most music in those era feature dramatic sounds, with nice melody tunes.



Friday Night, kinda nice too. Reminds me of Mama Mia.


Didnt realize that those are older mtvs despite the strange costumes hinting at the era until I realized that performers dont dance like that anymore. This dancing style is characteristic of earlier eras. Enjoy the songs.

No comments: