Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Signz can I just quit soon?

That's like something that is at the back of my mind whenever crap appears in work. Again nothing related to the actual teaching or pupils or marking. It is another admin crap that arises and that really gets me thinking again of this question. Cos its draining, stressful to have unrealistic tasks dumped upon and later have to sit through tonnes more of crap. All these crap just drains me.

It left me very very tired like now. Last nite after the movie, went home by bus. Before that was already very very tired. Perked up after eating the food in the theatre. The movie was quite light and insightful esp to the credit card problems of working women. Anyway I reached home, went online to check stock market and lastly practiced a bit of guitar. It was near 1am when I climbed into bed. I remembered putting on hazeline on my face and then just laid down to rest my tired eyes. The next thing I know, I woke up around 5am to find that I had fallen asleep without switching off the light. Switched it off and went back to bed.

Today is another long day. Its kinda stressful and irritating cos of the above problem stated that left me stoned, empty after. I ask myself many time, is it worth it? The pay? The hours? The effort The frustration and irritation? Mainly not for stuff related to actual teaching.

Continued for my 2 weekly swims in a bid to lower my weight further. Didnt feel up to it initially but exercise is a good way to de-stress. Though the medium pool was crowded with lots of adults learning swimming. Did manage to swim my 12 laps, and again doing it quickly so that I can get out without squeezing with the rest. Again finishing up around 45mins later. Headed home to eat out cos parents are still in msia and my sisters and I are home-alone with one another.

By now finished updating the stocks. The initial drop on Monday, yesterday has recovered to Friday levels. Hope it can keep rising past some resistance level so that I can start realizing gains as they hit investment targets asap. Wishing fervently that I can make big gains so that I can rely less on conventional work instead.

Later I am going to play some guitar. Lemme recover my 'chi' level a bit with stoning infront of the tv first.

No comments: