Sunday, March 08, 2009

Work 0, Life 1

Absolutely no work done so far. Dabaoed 4 stacks but my Work-Life balance meter prevents me from working.

Guitar is getting interesting with more difficult songs and also now 3 students in total. Other 2 being guys. While I was telling the rest about secretly taking their pics to show them cos they quite okay looking. Tab suggested that it was very easy. Just do the girly thing, say you brought a camera and wanted to take a pic together. She totally forgot about how I look, behave plus sound. Man, its so laughable to imagine me doing the I-got-a-camera-so-lets-all-take-a-pic-girly act. Think they will all run away from class.

This morning I cracked my brains to come up with 4D numbers for Candle and Quetzal. Its very tiring. I thought about it on the bus journey, while I was eating and finally paced around more than 15mins outside the Toto outlet thinking. So much so by the time, I reached home, I was so tired. I fell asleep from exhausting the mind so much. But dunno if got luck cos the events didnt happen to me exactly. Nvm anyway.

Then the rest of the day spent practicing guitar, watching tv, later going out dinner, then going online watching Naruto that I had missed out for several weeks. Very irritating to have to wait 40mins when the streaming limit is reached.

No comments: