Saturday, March 14, 2009

Signz missed guitar lesson

Due to my blurness from being sick, I missed seeing the doc in the morning and later in the afternoon. Hence I had to see him during the evening slot. It meant I couldnt reach in time for guitar. So I called them to tell them I was sick. Will try to catch up. It meant, I have no new song to practice. Nevermind, today I went online to the virtual library from the music school and searched for new chords for the current style playing. Found 2 and printed out. They'll keep me occupied until next friday.

I also intend to bring along my guitar next friday. Its been ages since I've brought out my guitar. The last being contract days but I have no intention to reveal to current working place my ability to play. Dont want to tio arrow for other stuff when I am not exactly strong in music theory. Just in beginner stages and thankfully there's Quetzal to explain the mind-boggling theory to me in simpler ways.
________________________________________________

Finally the break is here! Though I have to go back on a couple of days but its a welcomed break from it all. My bro is out today. Though I started on a sickly note, I did somewhat recovered today and went swimming in the evening with Yingel. Swam about 12 laps, with float 4 laps, others is my work-in-progress breast stroke or as Tab dubbed it 'drowning' for 8 laps. I tried to improve the breathing part but still need correcting and practice. Later I could swim the breadth of the pool without stopping once. Though later few tries, couldnt maintain. Its something to work on. Hope to see more weight loss soon. Next session, Monday evening.
________________________________________________

Nil right trading strategy.

If the mother share price is rising, the nil right will increase in value cos it allows one to buy a Right share at a fixed price. So if the mother share price is rising, a Right share is seen as more valuable cos its at a steep discount. So nil right price will rise because there is a demand for the Right share. So its value will rise. Though this is similar to a Warrant, but a nil right is only valid for max of 2 weeks or so, compared to longer period for Warrant. So I can only hope that the strong showing in Sg will persist so I can either get rid of the nil right or exercise it for a more valuable stock. Though I would rather get rid of it.

No comments: