Monday, March 02, 2009

A lesson indeed.

Sian. Stock market in Sg now reeling from the bad news and uncertainities in US and falling below their historic low prices from previously.

Sian. It meant I am sitting on paper losses.

Sian. It meant this could be a good opportunity to pick up cheaper stuff but I am out of capital for the near-term.

Sian. I have to build up my reserve that is depleted from investing and that could take me until the end of this year. By then, opportunities could have disappeared. Signz, went in a bit early and over-committed.

A lesson indeed.
______________________________________________

Work sucks but the rest of the time was still kinda mundane. Nothing exciting except I went to a nearby ATM to pay for the Right Issue (which is something that used up my remaining bits of capital), practiced guitar until finger pain a bit, online checky stock prices and record.

My fried salmon and later fried rice turned out dry and untasty... Think need more practice in frying. Think used too little oil to fry, so had to clean the bits stuck to the bottom of the pot after cooking twice.

Man I wish I could stay at home. Its such a nice place to stay and do nothing for a change. Though initially it could be boring during the adjustment period, but I think I have enough games piling at home to keep me occupied for a LONG LONG time indeed. Have games from PS1, PS2, PSP all waiting for me to play them. The game consoles are gathering dust sitting there idle.

The plan to exercise more regularly is seriously not working out. Especially I keep spraining my feet, this is the 3rd time in 3 weeks from work and it prevents me from going to the gym. Maybe I should go learn swimming like my sister and at least those are lesser impact? Signz busy enough and tired enough from work alone, plus Jap and Guitar. Can I handle more? Really dunno. My energy level is not like previous days of temping and teaching tuition. Think I never really recovered the energy.

No comments: