Thursday, March 19, 2009

Time and Me

This 'holiday' seems so short. Already its more than mid-week and I didnt really do much. Been recovering from the bout of flu, been staying at home due to that, partly due to laxative taken up until wednesday. Only yesterday did something more meaningful by going to JB thereafter had to go for jap class in the evening. Then hang around with Tab a bit after dinner.

Today thinking about work and stuff. Sian, that would most likely take up most of the afternoon cos I dont intend to head in until near noon. Then evening plan to go swimming with sister to continue going at least twice a week. That's about 1 day gone liao.

Then brother going back today and due to the fact I intend to head for work, wont be able to see him off. Also previously I brought him around when he came out. This time, either too sickly or too occupied to bring him around. Maybe next round, go E-max and play gaming, yay Guitar Hero here I come.
__________________________________________

That Nil right is NOW currently at a much higher price that if I had sold off at this current price, I could cover almost cover back all the transaction costs. Sian. I didnt want to take that gamble. Oh well.

Another two counters that I had bought in cos I wanted to take a quick bet turned out to be a wrong bet. In fact if I had taken those amount and invested in another correct bet on another counter, I could have started making money from sg market. Signz. Hind-sight is always perfect. Nevermind, I shall wait it out for those 2 counters and reap the dividend.

No comments: